Saturday, February 11, 2017

Spring Collection Volume 1 - Simply Delightful 2017


The first file for the Delightful Spring Collection - Volume 1 is an all capital letters alphabet.  The shadow in the preview image was added and does not appear on the png file that has been saved in my Google drive.  It is a png file so all you have to do is right click on the image in my Google drive and "save as".  There are no restrictions for use of my digital images.  You may use it for your personal or commercial designs without limitations.

I have created the alphabet using a script downloaded for free at Debs Design and embellished the alphabet with clip art that I already had on my own computer.  Look for new files to be added as time permits.  Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

Click the images below for more freebies offered by Granny Enchanted and Far Far Hill.

  

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome BlueCat. I hope you snagged all 9 volumes of my Spring Collection 2017 and you will return to see what's new at sheyzz toybox. Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

      Delete