Sunday, February 12, 2017

Spring Collection Volume 2 - Simply Delightful 2017




The second part of my Spring Collection is a zip file that contains 8 papers created at 3600x3600, 300 DPI and saved in jpg format.  My favorite papers are polka dots and stripes so that is what I created for Simply Delightful.  The first preview image shows 6 papers in various shades of pink, green, and beige.  The second preview shows the 2 greyscale papers that I created using clipart that I already have on my computer.  The examples on the left side of the second preview are for example only.  They are not included in the zip file.  Please let me know if you have any problems with the link for the zip file.  The file has been saved in my Google drive.  Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

If you like free papers, please check out the following blogs and please follow the owner's Terms of Use.  My images may be used for whatever purpose you need, both personal and commercial.  I have no limitations on the files that I offer on sheyzz toybox.



No comments:

Post a Comment