Sunday, February 19, 2017

Spring Collection Volume 3 - Simply Delightful 2017



I created 3 tags and have incorporated posers downloaded from http://pannsplace.50megs.com/opening.html.  Copyright recognition has been placed on each of the tags.  The terms of use posted on her website are as follows:

"As of April 1st., let it be known, that my free work that I offer for free, is not to be taken and sold as your work for a profit unless you have used my free images in a scene or done something with them and they are no longer "as is" or "how you downloaded them.
I have given permission to several kit designers to include up to 3 of my freebies in their kit as long as they use my copyright and say they are provided free thanks to P. Ann. I am more than willing to do that for anyone else interested in that type of arrangement."

All other images used in creating the tags are from my files of tubes and clipart. The images are 2356 x 2386 pixels in size and were created in 300 dpi.  I saved the images in .png format so they will appear with transparent background on your layouts.  Enjoy!

Please visit Panns Place if you are looking for free images to use in your layouts.  She offers a variety of free images and her posers are excellent.

Granny Enchanted offers free elements as well.  You can find her directory at http://www.grannyenchanted.com/directory/free-elements-directory/.

No comments:

Post a Comment