Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cute-n-Adorable Farm Kit - Volume 1


Volume 1 of my newest scrapbooking kit is an Alphabet for Cute-n-Adorable Farm.  The theme is another great suggestion from a regular visitor to my blog.  The font used to make the alphabet is ChickenFarm and it is a free font.  I filled the letters with a plaid tile, added a bevel on layers, and in between the bevels, added embroidery stitching.  

The zip file contains the image in .psd format and each letter is on a separate layer.  The alphabet was created in 300 dpi and the size of each letter is approximately 400 x 350 pixels (some letters are larger, some smaller) - full-size letters are shown in the preview.

As always, there are no restrictions for images that I create.  Use them for your digital creations or commercial images, however you wish to use them.  No link back to my blog is necessary and no credit to sheyzz toybox is required.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment